Yup, I happen to talk to someone about Old Bong movies and we ended up watching it today.. it reminded me of my school days, summer holidays, happy irresponsible days, days of living in dreamland :) ....
Dialogues that used to be in my finger tips those days at school -
1. Etttaaa Ammmaaaaaaar :)
2. Ekta Prashno Korbo? Hain Karoon. Utt ki khaye? Kata Jhar.Kata beceh na Kata sudhu?
3. Apana chati? 32, Komor?32 - Moshaii apni ki suuorr naki :))
4. Tiktiki :)
5. Areekta Proshno Korbo? karun. Aapni ki Goyenda?
6. Amra ki Dacoits er pecho jachii ?
7. Apni Hindi chaliyee jete paren :)) he he !!
loved it ... mazzaa agaya :) will watch the other ones too now :)
6 comments:
I think I understand some of these lines...the best one I liked?
chest? 32
waist? 32
Are you a pig?! (this IS what it means right?)
You need to translate these lines for me!
awesome yaar tujhee toh smajah mein agay apura ekdum correct :)
most of these dialogues are situational.. and the way its delivered.. but here is no.2
"Ek sawal karoon? Haan karron.Utth kya khata?Katewali Jhari.Kate ke saath yeh Kante nikla ke khata hai"
4. chipkil for Mr.Detective :)
5. at the end of the movie Akhri Sawal karron? Karo. App kya jassos ho
u have to watch this movie to enjoy the true flavor. I will get these movies next time I go to India ... will send it over for u then..
hehe! the lines reminded me of the days when used to speak Bengali ..
I would recommend u to watch the movie as well if u still understand bangla :)
I've watched Shonar Kella. With subtitles, of course. :)
wao that's nice :)
Post a Comment