Though the name 'Aila' reminds me of some hot and sesky babe, but due to its association with the rains and storms it got a new dimension in my dictionary.
Its just a coincidence but there was a similar storms blowing in my house too. Infact there were more than ONE. One after another, without any warnings. Wish we can install a local weather monitoring system in our head, to gage the homely storms,which in reality are not homely from any angle! Infact they destroy whatever you call or think as home.
Anyway, with Aila gone, the storm here is settled too. But I really lost my head after almost a year or may be 1.5! Yah, I was mad at something. For me anger is devastating. I rarely loose my head or kewl or get upset, primarily because it affects me physically. I fall sick. This is the main reason why I do not take things too seriously in a negative way. And the moment anger creeps-in a bond breaks. May be over last 10 years I have ran into the habit of not being angry on anyone and if I am then it has to be something really serious. And once that happens, my head just cracks and nothing goes in, specially when I am left to undo the damage on my own.
They say 'Time is the best healer'. It surely IS. For me Time, Healing, and Distance go hand in hand, specially if I am hurt. So over time for my own safety, I have adopted a binary code of life (0 or 1) when I also understand and agree that things in real life cannot be 0 or 1. It will make life too brittle. One has to be willing to move between then two number, for the peace of mind (own and others).
So, technically I remain in the grey zone, unless I have to put a sudden break. And putting a sudden break is as damaging to a car as it is to the human body. I get sick and unwell.
But like a car, breaks should not be held for too long. Else the car would stop and may be spin on the road. Until now, I had always used hard breaks as that was necessary.
For a change this time I choose to go easy, and use soft and small breaks. I choose so, because I wanted to. It was more relaxing and easy to get back to the road as well without damaging any bonds.
Thus left the 'Aila' in my life over past few weeks with a calmness too.
No comments:
Post a Comment