Yah.. I had a new realization couple of days back.. I felt I never really accepted the mistakes I have committed in my life hence have never regretted anything till now..
I always felt and believed that whatever happened for the best, and I moved on.
No matter, that things possibly happened for the best but there is no justification for not accepting that I did and have committed big mistakes in my life. I did those mistakes because I either did not know the full story, or I trusted people easily, or I was not critical and above all I never realized until the moment passed that am committing a mistake.
I think its important to realize, understand and above all accept our mistakes with complete acceptance only then, may be we can and will learn not to make them again.
I must say, I have gathered lot of wisdom over past years about life. And it was necessary to fix me. No body is perfect and hence neither am I. I have my short comings and hence committed those mistakes. And I DO REGRET committing them.
I feel an inch taller after gracefully accepting the mistakes I have made. And I promise am never going commit those mistakes again.
Yes, I do regret having committed those mistake, but I for sure know am never going to do them again. I have never ever told this to myself until yesterday in these years. And I think this needed a mention or a note in my diary.
With that note.. bye bye for now..
see you soon..
this week is Harry Potter TIME :)
My Half Blood Prince is in town :)
muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaah
2 comments:
i was expecting a blog for harry potter but instead found this one...
am going tonight :) so there might be something this weekend... BUT I already like the movie w/o seeing it from the first review :)
Post a Comment